The UNA-Edge™ Metal Edge System includes three edge securement products: Coping System, Gravel Stop System and Drip Edge System – all of which meet the International Building Code (IBC) compliance for edge-metal flashings.
The system includes simple and straightforward architectural sheet metal detailing, with no spring clips, extruded components or crimped edges, for ease of installation and labor cost savings. Also, the UNA-Edge System is compliant with the ANSI/SPRI ES-1 standard (Wind Design Standard for Edge Systems Used with Low-Slope Roofing Systems), FM 4435 tested and is eligible for Red Shield™ Warranty coverage up to 20 years.
Shipped as a full system with cleats, splices and fasteners included, the system is available in aluminum or galvanized (G-90) steel and in more than 30 standard colors.
Features & Benefits UNA-Edge Metal Edge for Roofing
- Three systems available: GravelStop; DripEdge; and Coping
- Shipped as a full system: cleats, splices and fasteners included
- Available in aluminum or galvanized (G-90) steel
- Available in over 30 standard colors
- Simple and straightforward architectural sheet metal detailing, with no spring clips or extruded components, resulting in easy to make field miters for drip edge and
- FM 4435 tested
- Eligible for inclusion in Red Shield™ warranty roof with coverage of up to 20 years
- Prefabricated factory miter corners available for coping and gravel stop
- Installation and CAD details plus three part CSI specifications online
Is Firestone’s UNA-Edge™ Metal Edge System right for your roof? Fill out the information below or call us at 832-671-1357 for immediate assistance.